CrowdJustice (www.crowdjustice.com) is an early-stage, VC-backed, tech-for-good company. We help people access the courts and the legal system through crowdfunding. Since our launch in 2015 we have helped important cases raise millions in funding to challenge the government, go to the UK Supreme Court and change the law. We’ve been featured in the BBC as a game-changer in access to justice, and we’re just getting started.
We are seeking a detail-oriented marketing and business intern who is excited about the idea of taking on a challenge at an early-stage startup. This is an all hands on deck role to support our continued efforts to increase access to the legal system. You must be interested in law and how tech can change access to justice, helping communities come together around issues that are important to them, and not afraid to suggest new ideas or solutions where they see an opportunity.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting daily internal operations and administration, identify areas of process improvement for enhanced efficiency, and help with project management responsibilities.
- Assisting our Business Development and Marketing teams with researching new opportunities, developing communication strategies, and coordinating outreach projects.
- Communicating with case owners and attorneys to verify they have met our compliance requirements, monitoring their progress on our platform, and helping them with questions and concerns.
- Assisting with the continued development of all of our online communities. You will help maintain our presence on social media platforms and create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base – and regularly analyze and report on all activity within our social networks and complete social media projects as assigned.
You will be successful if:
- You’re both strategic and outcomes-focused, but also willing to muck in and execute quickly and responsively.
- You are data-driven, but also creative and scrappy and excited to be part of the journey of a young startup trying to change the world.
- You’ve got natural relationship-building skills and a passion for developing customer understanding, engagement and loyalty.
- Paid internship
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup early on in its mission to increase access to justice and to do well by doing good
- High impact role where you’ll have the opportunity to develop and grow professionally
The role is based in our New York offices in Dumbo, Brooklyn. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.