Freelance Graphic Designer
CrowdJustice is changing the way people access the legal system. We are a well-funded, tech-for-good company that gives communities and individuals a platform and a voice for building support for legal action. We’re using tech to solve a huge social problem and building a big business at the same time. We’ve been featured everywhere from TechCrunch to the Financial Times and we’re growing fast.
We are looking for a talented Freelance Designer to work with our Product and Go to Market teams 1-2 days a week.
Working across our small team, you will assist with designing creative assets to support awareness of our brand and our sales efforts.
We need someone who ideally has an experience working on rebranding, B2B projects, and had a chance to work in a start-up environment or for tech companies.
This is a contract role on freelance basis with flexibility on working remotely or in-house. Portfolio is required when applying.
What you’ll bring:
- A portfolio that consists of a variety of digital and print work
- Strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of Sketch and/or Figma
- A good eye for typography, layout, color, composition and overall pixel perfection
- Experience working in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You’ll be a pro at:
- Taking a brief from start to finish with only a little guidance
- Using existing collateral to create new outcomes
- Using brand guidelines and style guides to create new assets that are on-brand
- Working collaboratively with people of different skill sets
We’d love to hear from you if
- You’re a talented illustrator that can add to our illustration library
- You’re a talented animator that can use After Effects
- You have a solid understanding of HTML & CSS
This is a contract freelance role.
- Mission-driven company where you know you’re making a positive impact
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Bright Central London office in Chancery Lane with a barista, craft beer and prosecco on tap
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.