Head of Marketing
CrowdJustice is changing the way people access the legal system. We are a well-funded, tech-for-good company that gives communities and individuals a platform and a voice for building support for legal action. We’re using tech to solve a huge social problem and building a big business at the same time. We’ve been featured everywhere from TechCrunch to the Financial Times and we’re growing fast.
CrowdJustice is looking for a Head of Marketing to build our marketing function, scale our team and accelerate our growth.
CrowdJustice is a multi-sided marketplace – it’s a place for individuals and groups to gain access to legal recourse, a place for consumers to take an active part in creating social and political change, and a place for lawyers to build their practice areas and revenue streams.
We are looking for someone can help us build out a powerful marketing function and team that spans both B2C and B2B channels, and which helps us build our relationships in the legal community while building a big consumer brand.
This is a new role in a fast-paced, high growth startup. CrowdJustice has to date relied on word of mouth and PR, but now we are excited to scale and professionalise our marketing to continue to achieve fast growth on all sides of the marketplace.
You’ll be both a strategist and executor and will lead on:
- Developing our marketing strategy and roadmap – from building a high-performing team to defining KPIs and owning budget.
- Growing acquisition on both the consumer and lawyer side of the marketplace through initiatives including lead gen, content marketing, digital partnerships and paid social – and generally being happy to experiment with different channels while managing and reducing acquisition costs.
- Ensuring that we have robust attribution models and analytics frameworks for creating successful learnings, testing and data-driven marketing.
- Create and roll out a brand strategy to make CrowdJustice a strong legal and consumer-facing brand.
This role reports to the CEO and will work closely with our product, engineering and sales teams.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in scaling and managing a marketing team for a high growth, fast-paced online business.
- Proven experience directly managing digital acquisition from strategy through analysis across a variety of channels.
- Operated across the marketing spectrum, diving in to craft the perfect headline and stepping back to define broad business objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills and expertise with marketing analytics, automation, research, attribution and tools.
- Competitive stock options and compensation
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop and grow professionally as well as have a big impact in the business
- Bright Central London office in Chancery Lane with a barista, craft beer and prosecco on tap and views of St. Paul’s
- Mission-driven company where you know you’re making a positive impact
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- Frequent lunches and off-sites
- Choose your own equipment
- Rail card season ticket loans
- Access to an amazing network of mentors and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company!