Business Development Lead
CrowdJustice is an award-winning VC-backed, tech-for-good company. We help people access the courts and the legal system through crowdfunding. Since our launch in 2015 we have helped important cases raise millions in funding to challenge the government, go to the Supreme Court and change the law. We’ve been featured in the BBC, TechCrunch, the Guardian and others as a game-changer in access to justice, and we’re just getting started.
You’ll be defining and implementing a strategy around B2B sales and partnerships – identifying relevant lawyers, community groups, activists and referral organisations, for whom we can create and deliver value. You’ll identify and understand growth opportunities and set objectives and tactical approaches to achieving them. You’ll also work closely with our team to maximise value for our B2B users, from by gathering user feedback and identifying areas of product innovation.
This is a role for someone who is passionate about increasing access to the legal system, and who has also demonstrated real entrepreneurialism in any sector.
What you’ll do
- Define and execute a strategy around acquiring new users and driving growth through different B2B channels
- Educate lawyers, referral organisations and other relevant stakeholders on the benefits of using CrowdJustice for their clients and constituents
- Build partnerships with organisations that can help us build our funnel.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of key stakeholders and business opportunities
- Drive new business generation through referrals and relationship building
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in B2B sales, growth or acquisition, either in the legal industry, NGO world or similar
- Startup experience a bonus
- Strategic thinker who likes creating a strategy, and also implementing
- A talented public speaker or presenter and confident phone or coffee manner – and not afraid of lawyers :)
- A passion for social justice and a true belief in the solution we are building to help more people access the legal system
We are a collaborative, fun-loving team that's passionate about solving the problem of access to justice. We do various team events ranging from lunches to drinks to getting cool speakers in to "escape the room" puzzles... We also offer:
- Competitive salary and options.
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup early on in its mission to increase access to justice and to do well by doing good.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop and grow professionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.