Growth Marketing Manager
Legl is a brand new SaaS platform for lawyers. Building on our flagship product, CrowdJustice, we're on a mission to make providing and using legal services simpler for everyone. We’ve already shown that we can change the way people pay for legal services, and make it easier for consumers to access the law and tell their legal story. We’ve won awards ranging from Best Tech Product (the Lawyer 2019) to Legal Innovator of the Year (Financial Times, 2018).
Now we’re focusing on the lawyer side of our marketplace.
As we roll out this brand new platform, we’re hiring an exceptional Growth Marketing Manager to kick start our inbound marketing and build our presence in the market.
Initially you’ll be a one-person marketing team, working closely with Sales and GTM. You’ll thrive in a small environment where you have lots of opportunity to experiment, test and own marketing initiatives.This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter with practical marketing experience who’s looking to have a real impact shaping and accelerating our great new platform.
What you’ll bring:
- A strong background in marketing, with an emphasis on growth marketing.
- Ownership of company-wide inbound lead targets to enable repeatable and predictable growth
- An experimental mindset to iterate on our paid, owned and earned channels
- Tactics and strategies to maximise engagement and build presence quickly in B2B markets.
- Experience managing a modest marketing spend budget and applying it for greatest impact.
- Ability to demonstrate ROI clearly, and leverage data efficiently to show what’s working and what’s not.
- A flexible attitude, and a willingness to work in an ever-changing environment.
- An end-to-end mindset, where no job (within marketing!) is out of bounds.
- Ownership of our marketing automation tooling (Hubspot) to ensure streamlined marketing workflows
You’ll be a pro at:
- Using content and content channels to get our message out there into the market.
- Creating content, social (paid and organic), events and direct marketing strategies to capture B2B audiences.
- Spotting opportunities, and owning their implementation and delivery.
- Tracking campaign success from first contact through to paying customer.
- Supporting sales outreach with brand awareness generating marketing.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You’re an experienced marketing professional looking for an exciting new challenge.
- You’re passionate about B2B growth marketing, and have a feel for how the legal industry might respond to it.
- You’ve got plenty of experience working with (and configuring) Hubspot for lead generation.
- You have an analytical understanding of the full lifecycle of a SaaS prospect / customer.
- You have experience running paid, PPC marketing campaigns.
- You have a wide variety of marketing skills, and don’t need to rely heavily on support from other teams.
- Good salary and share options. We all share in CrowdJustice's success.
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup early on its mission to make accessing legal services easier for everyone.
- High impact in your role. Success in this role will allow you to develop and grow professionally as well as have a big impact in the business.
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Bright Central London office with a barista, craft beer and prosecco on tap
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.