Customer Experience Designer
Legl is a brand new SaaS platform for lawyers. Building on our flagship product, CrowdJustice, we're on a mission to make providing and using legal services simpler for everyone. We’ve already shown that we can change the way people pay for legal services, and make it easier for consumers to access the law and tell their legal story. We’ve won awards ranging from Best Tech Product (the Lawyer 2019) to Legal Innovator of the Year (Financial Times, 2018).
Now we’re focusing on the lawyer side of our marketplace.
In this role, you’ll own the customer experience for all areas of product. You’ll work closely with our product and engineering teams to plan and iterate complex workflows into easy to use, elegant experiences.
Legl is using technology to solve the huge problems faced by lawyers and consumers of legal services alike. It’s a great opportunity to work with a committed and brilliant team who all share a vision for making accessing legal services simple.
Skills and experience:
- You have one or more years of product/UX/UI design experience and a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- You are comfortable working closely with engineers and a short development cycle
- You always know the reasoning behind your designs and UX choices and are comfortable explaining your ideas
- You want to put your commercial mindset to work in an environment where you are truly making a difference by helping people access the law
It’s desirable that you’ll have (though not a prerequisite):
- Good salary and share options. We all share in Legl’s success.
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup early on its mission to make accessing legal services easier for everyone.
- High impact in your role. Success in this role will allow you to develop and grow professionally as well as have a big impact in the business.
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Bright Central London office with a barista, craft beer and prosecco on tap
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.