Head of Sales
CrowdJustice is changing the way people access the legal system.
We are a well-funded, tech-for-good company that gives communities and individuals a platform and a voice for building support for legal action, and lawyers a way to open up access to more clients. We’re using tech to solve a huge social problem and building a big business at the same time. We’ve been featured everywhere from TechCrunch to the FT, won awards like Outstanding Legal Innovator of the Year and are working with over 100 law firms and growing.
We’re scaling fast, and sales is core to our growth.
We are looking for a Head of Growth to lead, scale and professionalise our sales team and accelerate our growth. You’ll design and manage sales operations and be a key player in our management team.
We’re looking for a strategic partner to the CEO in building a sales-driven organisation. An ideal candidate will have scaled a startup’s sales team and revenue, be comfortable in scrappy environments and motivated by fast growth and high performance teams and building a company from the ground up.
You’ll have hired and scaled sales teams before. You’ll be a data-driven high performer, who can motivate sales teams to succeed, and is also comfortable being a player-coach and gathering key data around market positioning. You’ll monitor and manage pipeline growth and velocity and LTV metrics, create company-wide CRM discipline, and build solid operating cadence and team/individual focus around pipeline, forecasting, deal review and execution.
You’ll work closely with our marketing team to generate solid and repeatable lead generation processes, with product on opportunities you and your team spot in the market, and with customer support on ensuring that the end to end user journey is efficiently managed.
As we roll out new products you’ll help devise sales and pricing strategies that work for our users.
- You’ve got 5 years+ experience in sales, including in scaling high-growth sales teams, recruiting sales team members and operationalising sales success.
- You’ve mastered new industries, built teams that have succeeded in scaling sales processes and reporting, closed and won deals, and failed, and have the scars to prove it.
- You have led sales team to achieve high growth objectives. You’ve created processes, set targets and hired high performers. You are driven by the success of your team, and although you enjoy making B2B sales yourself (to lawyers nonetheless!), you’re equally motivated by analysing data around funnel performance or creating a motivating atmosphere for a large sales team.
What's in for you?!
- Competitive stock options and compensation
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop and grow professionally as well as have a big impact in the business
- Bright Central London office in Chancery Lane with a barista, craft beer and prosecco on tap and views of St. Paul’s
- Mission-driven company where you know you’re making a positive impact
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- Frequent lunches and off-sites
- Choose your own equipment
- Rail card season ticket loans
- Access to an amazing network of mentors and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.