CrowdJustice is changing the way people access the legal system. We are a well-funded, tech-for-good company that gives communities and individuals a platform and a voice for building support for legal action. We’re using tech to solve a huge social problem and building a big business at the same time. We’ve been featured everywhere from TechCrunch to the Financial Times and we’re growing fast.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to help us grow our partnerships with a designated set of accounts across the legal community.
- Manage and grow accounts in the UK with top lawyers, law firms, chambers and legal organisations, working to clearly defined targets;
- Effectively map accounts, and continuously seek out, recognise and capitalise on growth opportunities and market trends;
- Identify key legal influencers and firms and lead our outreach to them;
- Develop growth-driven strategies for accounts that leverage existing processes, sharing knowledge through robust reporting and tracking;
- Input into product development and strategic planning based on feedback from the legal community, and collaborate closely with case support, product and marketing teams.
- Build our brand within the UK legal community.
- Experience in any industry, but need to be sharp enough to work with lawyers and understand the market as you ramp. Legal experience is helpful but not a prerequisite;
- Approx 2 years account management experience with a data-driven approach to reporting and tracking and ability to solution sell;
- A passion for winning and a closer mentality;
- Demonstrated ability to use CRM systems to track correspondence and manage pipeline opportunities
- Adaptable and a bit of a hustler, you’re comfortable with the ever-changing nature of a startup and willing to adapt as the company scales;
- A brilliant relationship-builder, with an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to get things done;
- You love the idea of doing well by doing good and want to put your commercial mindset to work in an environment where you are truly making a difference.
- High impact role with autonomy to develop and grow professionally, as well as have a big impact in the business
- Mission-driven company where you know you’re making a positive impact
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Bright Central London office in Chancery Lane with a barista, craft beer and prosecco on tap
- Share options in our legal tech start-up
- Access to an amazing network of mentors and more!