UI/UX Designer, Contract
CrowdJustice is seeking a UI and UX Designer to join our growing, dynamic team. This role will begin as a four week contract with the option to turn into a permanent position.
In this role, you’ll own the design and UX for all areas of product, marketing and sales -- from UX flows on our website to the design of resources for our sales team.
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to plan and iterate new features
- Transform complex workflows into easy to use, elegant experiences.
- Analyse data and conduct user research to optimise our user experience and conversion.
- Craft digital assets for our social media and sales teams which show off our platform, company and mission.
- 2-3 years of mobile and web design showcased in your product portfolio
- Expert proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- You always know the reasoning behind your designs and UX choices and are comfortable explaining your ideas
- You love analysing user behaviour; mixing your design instincts with a strong knowledge of the metrics you are trying to move
- You love the idea of putting your commercial mindset to work in an environment where you are truly making a difference by helping people access the justice system
We are a collaborative, fun-loving team that's passionate about solving the problem of access to justice. We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Bright Central London office in Chancery Lane with a barista, craft beer and prosecco on tap and views of St. Paul’s
- Mission-driven company where you know you’re making a positive impact
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- Frequent lunches and off-sites
- Choose your own equipment
- Rail card season ticket loans
- Access to an amazing network of mentors and more!