Sales and Business Development Intern
CrowdJustice (crowdjustice.com) is changing the way people access the legal system. We are a well-funded, tech-for-good company that gives communities and individuals a platform and a voice for building support for legal action. We’re using tech to solve a huge social problem and building a big business at the same time. We’ve been featured everywhere from TechCrunch to the Financial Times and we’re growing fast.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious sales and business development intern to help us grow our presence in the legal community.
We're looking for a smart, dedicated intern to join our team in Chancery Lane. You will:
- Prospect and qualify leads using multiple resources such as LinkedIn, newsdesk/google alerts, and more
- Do strategic firm mapping to identify key decision makers as well as gatekeepers for IS to be able to begin immediate outreach
- Update our CRM with leads
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and convert high-value leads
We’re looking for a smart, dedicated intern who is:
- Detail-oriented and methodical
- Tech-savvy – able to use spreadsheets and ideally, a CRM
- Self-motivated over-achiever
- Not afraid to suggest new ideas or solutions where you see an opportunity; a forward thinker who is always eager to find more effective ways to accomplish the task at hand
- A believer in CrowdJustice’s core mission to enable access to justice. A law degree and/or experience or familiarity with the legal industry is a plus
The initial internship is for a period of 2-3 months, with the possibility of converting to a full-time role. We pay London Living Wage and may pay a performance bonus too.
You’ll get great startup experience with a fun team in our offices in Chancery Lane, and a great ramp onto a career path in sales or biz dev in a startup.