CrowdJustice is changing the way people access the legal system. We are a well-funded, tech-for-good startup based in London that gives people a platform to make the law available to everyone. We’re using technology to solve a huge social problem and building a big business at the same time.
Since our launch in 2015 we’ve helped important cases raise millions in funding to take on the government, go to the Supreme Court and change the law, and we’ve helped thousands of ordinary people access the legal system.
It’s a great opportunity to work with a committed and brilliant team who all share a vision for increasing access to justice.
We have a fantastic brand and good product-market fit in our core crowdfunding product. We’re now looking to penetrate the legal market through new products – offering lawyers and others in the legal ecosystem transformative tools.
In this role, you’ll own the design and user experience for all areas of product, marketing and sales – from UX flows on crowdjustice.com to the design of resources for our sales team. You’ll work closely with our product and engineering teams to plan and iterate new features, transforming complex workflows into easy to use, elegant experiences.
- You have one or more years of product/UX/UI design experience and a portfolio featuring examples of recent design work
- You are comfortable working closely with engineers in a short product development cycle
- You always know the reasoning behind your designs and UX choices and are comfortable explaining your ideas
- You want to put your commercial mindset to work in an environment where you are truly making a difference by helping people access the law
It’s desirable that you’ll have (though not a prerequisite):
- Good salary and share options. We all share in CrowdJustice's success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup early on its mission to increase access to justice and to do well by doing good
- High impact in your role. You’ll be able to develop and grow professionally as well as have a big impact in the business
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We'll be especially happy to see applications from underrepresented groups.