CrowdJustice is changing the way people access the legal system. We are a well-funded, tech-for-good startup based in London with a mission to give more access to the legal system. We’re using technology to solve a huge social problem and building a big business at the same time.
Since our launch we’ve worked with over 150 law firms, helped people raise £10M for legal fees and leveraged hundreds of important legal matters to challenge the government, go to the Supreme Court and change the law – maybe even to stop Brexit. We’ve been featured in the Guardian, FT, BBC, TechCrunch, Wired and won tons of awards, like the FT Legal Innovator of the Year.
We're looking for a data driven Business Analyst Intern to join our team.
You’ll report to our Head of Product, and will be responsible for various data driven projects across the whole business including product, marketing, sales and finance. This is an exciting role for anyone looking to broaden their business acumen while developing a valuable and in demand skill set.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining dashboards to assist with sales, marketing and product to increase visibility and pull insights
- Writing specific SQL queries to answer questions that inform product development and marketing decisions.
- Questions such as “if we increased donation conversions by 10% what impact would that have on our bottom line?”
- Merging numerous data sources to inform data driven decisions
- Working with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, HubSpot, Mailchimp and our database to develop cohesive and data rich conclusions
- Data focused tasks such as helping segment our audience to improve marketing conversion rates
- Deep dive into product metrics to pull insights into performance and inform product development decisions
Although the above will make up the bulk of your working day as we are a start up you will need to help out on a variety of other tasks as well.
On top of being a driven individual, keen to get stuck in and make an impact the main technical requirements are:
- Solid experience working with data and pulling insights
- Perhaps this was with writing complex equations in excel or working with MatLab
- A demonstrable analytical mindset
- A clear and proven desire to learn, work independently and take the initiative
- Experience working with SQL is required
- Experience working with analytical tools is highly desirable
- E.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc
- Competitive salary and the possibility for this to turn into a permanent role.
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup early on its mission to increase access to justice and to do well by doing good
- High impact in your role. You’ll be responsible for materially important work that will be relied upon to make product/marketing/business strategy decisions
- Learning a lot along the way. We understand this is an entry level role and although we can’t offer the same level of support and structured training as a multinational we’re committed to ensuring you’re learning along the way. In your first week we’ll work together to put a plan in place to ensure you’re continually learning and advancing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We'll be especially happy to see applications from underrepresented groups.